Thursday, January 3, 2013

THE FEAR OF "WHAT IF?"

 

Easier said than done!!!!


I can easily tell or say to someone "hey you'll never know know unless you try" My initial thought is to someday work for myself, I know it's possible. I see people do it everyday all over the world. I'm self motivated, I love to work and can adapt to any surounding. I've been watching this show "House Hunters International" these are primarily Americans traveling thru other countries and can do their jobs from anywhere. I WANT THAT!

I have missed so much a my kids lives it makes me crazy, our daughter already a Junior and our son a Freshman in high school. I've worked full time their entire lives.  I have an excellent work ethic and enjoy helping others prosper from my ideas, now how can I make my ideas work for me? If anyone has input please let me know.



5 comments:

  1. Maybe this is YOUR year and the focus needs to be you, rather than someone else. Finding joy and excitement in helping others proper is wonderful, but we shouldn't always have to sacrifice ourselves in the process. Maybe I should take note of this myself! May this year be prosperous for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello honey! happy new year!
    I like your blog, maybe follow each other? Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year to you as well! Many hopes & joys will surely come for 2013! I would love to follow you!

      Delete
  3. I hope this year brings many exciting adventures for the both of us! May this be the year you become everything God has in store for you. You're a remarkable woman with a vision that can bring nothing but success your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that this will be our year! I think it's our time to prosper. Thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Valentine's week

Here we are February 10th, for some of us this is the week of LOVE. For others the week of TURMOIL! Oh be still my heart with all of the red...