Tuesday, January 1, 2013

INSANITY WORKOUT



Well the name says it all!! INSANITY, this workout is not for the weak of heart. I found myself gasping and that was just the warm-up! Yes it is hard, but if your doing this for a reason your on the right track. The team on the DVD is definitley in shape and work hard, at times even they needed a break so that made me feel better. I may not have performed or kept up as well as these fit creatures but I did my best to NOT QUIT! At some point I realized I was very emotional, I cried and told myself just finish, just finish, don't you dare quit. I needed to finish I needed to know that I had it in me. And like many others out there, I was scared I couldn't. Everyday thousands of us make excuses because we're afraid of failure, afraid of the unknown. Of course who wouldn't be, I'm afraid everyday of my life, the uncertainty of the unknown the open ended question of what if?  This is our time, our time to end the fear and answer our own question of what if? What if I wasn't afraid? What if I didn't doubt myself? What if I can finish what  I start? Well I conquered 1 day of INSANITY let's see what I can do next! Let's all see what we can do next, for tomorrow is not promised, earned or given to any of us. Live today, see the world, dream your dream and believe in even the smallest accomplishment because every turn in the right direction and a huge step towards your own reward!


 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Be the master of your fate!
 

WEEK TWO of INSANITY

I'm still on my way to getting stronger, I have tried swapping out some of my less healthier food options for better ones. No I'm not always faitful to it but I figure something is better than nothing. I have managed to continue working out. Yes, I do modify the workout somewhat. I have a previous knee injury so I'm not going crazy psycho with this routine. I do my best and everyday I'm able to do more & more.
Did I mention I'm 35 and outta shape!! But my hats off to the many that do this workout with no problemo. My goal is to be able to out run thirty three 8,9 & 10yr olds. Our football season is around the corner and sometimes they need a little motivation. So when I'm gruntting, sweating and telling myself don't quit, I hear my daughter say "c'mon mom your stronger than that, YOU GOT THIS WOMAN" I hope she's right.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up and stay motivated! I'm sure you can do anything that you put your mind into. Wishing you a fantastic year, filled with happiness and much success!

    ReplyDelete

Valentine's week

Here we are February 10th, for some of us this is the week of LOVE. For others the week of TURMOIL! Oh be still my heart with all of the red...