Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Raider game @ O.co coliseum

 
 
This Nice Lady is a "RAIDER FAN" 

We celebrated Christmas a week early!
 
This year my husband and I decided to take our kids to their 1st Raider Game in Oakland, CA. Yes I know SCARY right! But really it was an amazing experience for them and us. Everyone seemed so welcoming and nice. We came home with tons of freebies and photos. As a bonus we also took my mother in law, yes this is a good thing I love her!
 
Oakland was a whopping 42 degress, but that was paradise compared to the 30 degress in Monterey we had just been in. Even my hair had a great time, NO FRIZZ! so kuddos to Organix again!
 



 
 
Good thing they have a sense of humor




Above: Tozzak, Emerald, Gabriel and The Violator





My Beautiful kids with Raider Jake
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's week

Here we are February 10th, for some of us this is the week of LOVE. For others the week of TURMOIL! Oh be still my heart with all of the red...