Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas wrapping


CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

 

It's almost here, right around the corner.

Is anyone else out there putting off wrapping their gifts? I walk past the wrapping paper, gift bags, tags & tape and still no desire to wrap. I have usually done something by now but this year I'm on delay!
Anyone else having this problem?
No Christmas cards sent, no dinner plans and no Christmas plans.  Is this the Bah Humbug syndrome?
Maybe tonight I'll start the wrapping, a glass of wine and a nice dinner. Hmmm sounds good.
 
BLOGGINGS the best, just put in the Christmas spirit! WOW
 
this NICE LADY is now on a mission, sissors check, tape check, wrapping paper check, tags check, gift bags check and WINE check check check check!
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're on a mission! I've got everything wrapped now, but I'm cleaning the house now...yikes! I need to have company over more often so that I can keep things tidy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how fast this holiday flew by! Yes it was finally a pleasure to enjoy with family and friends.

      Delete

Valentine's week

Here we are February 10th, for some of us this is the week of LOVE. For others the week of TURMOIL! Oh be still my heart with all of the red...