Alright LADIES listen up y'all. So things got crazy, like holy F#@$ crazy. I one day looked into the mirror and I saw a complete stranger. I disappeared, I was a shell of my former self. Dude straight outta shape, outta time, outta energy, outta motivation and was desperate for something. I put the message out into the universe, and the universe answered. Lets just say things will not be easy but they will be so freakin awesome that you may not believe it's happening to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Valentine's week
Here we are February 10th, for some of us this is the week of LOVE. For others the week of TURMOIL! Oh be still my heart with all of the red...
-
Easier said than done!!!! I can easily tell or say to someone "hey you'll never know know unless you try" My initial ...
-
Well the name says it all!! INSANITY, this workout is not for the weak of heart. I found myself gasping and that was just the warm-up! Y...
-
This Nice Lady is a "RAIDER FAN" We celebrated Christmas a week early! This year my husband and I decided to...

Oprah really is amazing. Her accomplishments are unbelievable. It's a total bummer when someone snatches the pages from a good article. I hope you found what your were looking for!
ReplyDelete